Terms & Policies
– By filling forms on our site, golftraveller.com, these can include (but are not restricted to): newsletter sign-up/contact request information/booking forms/submitting a question or query/competition entry. This information can include your name, postal address, email address, telephone number(s) and date of birth.
– IP addresses. We may collect information about your computer, including IP address, computer type, operating system and browser type. This system administration information and statistical data may be shared with advertising for reporting purposes only. No individuals will be identified.
– Booking process. If you are booking a Golf Traveller experience, the following data may be requested: name, postal billing address, delivery address, email address, telephone number(s) and bank or credit card details.
Your name and booking details are only disclosed to our suppliers for operational purposes.
Golf Traveller doesn’t believe in sending out mass market direct mail. It does however believe in sending out high quality premium marketing material – printed and digital – that wegenuinely believe will be of interest to you. These will only be on a small scale. You can opt out of any marketing communication from Golf Traveller by emailing email@example.com
If any of the information we hold is incorrect, you can also notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We have taken all reasonable measures necessary to ensure all information inputted by visitors to golftraveller.com/ secure and safe.
If you have any queries on this policy or any other aspect of Golf Traveller, you can contact us via email@example.com
Your Financial Security
Sports Travel Group Ltd is a company committed to customer satisfaction and consumer financial protection. We are therefore pleased to announce that, at no extra cost to you, and in accordance with ''The Package Travel and Linked Travel Regulations of 2018'' all passengers booking with Sports Travel Group Ltd are fully insured for the initial deposit, and subsequently the balance of monies paid as detailed in your booking confirmation form. The policy
will also include repatriation if required, arising from the cancellation or curtailment of your travel arrangements due to the insolvency of Sports Travel Group Ltd.
This insurance has been arranged with Affirma a trading brand of MGA Cover Services Limited (registered address Farren 135 High Street, Crawley, England, RH10 1DQ, company registration: 08444204 authorized and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority registration number 678541) under a binding authority with HDI Global SE UK 10 Fenchurch Street London EC3M 3BE United Kingdom registered with the Financial Conduct Authority registration
number 230072. HDI Global SE UK is a branch of HDI Global SE registered office: HD1 – Platz 1, 30659 Hanover, Germany. Authorised by BaFin, Financial Conduct Authority and Prudential Regulation Authority.
In the unlikely event of Insolvency of Sports Travel Group Ltd please follow the procedures below:
• If the company that financially failed is a member of ABTA you should in the first instance contact ABTA: ABTA Ltd, 30 Park Street, London, SE1 9EQ.
Helpline: 020 3117 0599. This line is open from 10.00-16.00 Monday to Friday, excluding bank holidays.
• If the company that financially failed is NOT a member of ABTA please contact:
Claims Department, Affirma, 152 City Road, London, EC1V 2NX
Telephone: +44 (0) 20 3 540 4422
The claims department will supply instructions to follow and the documents required to submit your claim.
Please ensure you retain your booking confirmation form as evidence of cover and value.
NB: If payment for your holiday was made by credit or debit card you must contact the Claims team on the contact above in the first instance for instructions.
Policy exclusions: This policy will not cover any monies paid back to you by your Travel Insurance or any losses which are recoverable under another insurance or bond (with the exception of Credit and Debit cards).
This policy will also not cover any loss sustained by Passenger(s) booked on a flight-inclusive package sold and commencing within the United Kingdom.
**Policy Period covers bookings made within the dates specified regardless of date of travel**